septic tank pumping
Septic Tank Pumping Services
Service Area: Banning, Beaumout, Cherry Valley
Redlands, Yucaipa, Calimesa
Palm Springs and Entire of Coachella Valley
Septic Tank Pumping Near Me in the Desert Cities California
Easy Rooter is a family-owned plumbing specialist operation offering affordable, efficient, and reliable septic tank pumping and cleaning services to homes throughout the Inland Empire, including Riverside County. Having serviced the area for decades, our licensed and certified septic tank service provider has the skills and experience to identify issues that could potentially impact your septic system and make the needed repairs to prevent more costly problems from eventually rising. If you are in need of a local plumber offering the best septic tank pumping and repair services in the Inland Empire, call Easy Rooter today for a fast and thorough job performed by our friendly team.
What You Should Know About Septic Tank Pumping
A standard septic system includes a septic tank and a drain field or a soil absorption field. The septic tank consumes organic matter and separates matter that floats such as grease and oils from the solids found in wastewater. With soil-based or conventional systems, liquid known as effluent is expelled from the septic tank into several perforated pipes that are buried in a chamber, leach field or specific systems that are intended to slowly release effluent into the soil–a region known as the drain field.
Some systems rely on gravity or use pumps to encourage the effluent in the septic tank to drip through sawdust, peat, sand, constructed wetlands or other sorts to vanish or neutralize the pollutants such as pathogens that can cause disease, phosphorus, nitrogen, and other types of contaminants.
Regardless of the type of septic tank system you have, these require regular maintenance, they need to be pumped, cleaned, and as things eventually wear with use, they will require repairs. Easy Rooter offers fast and affordable septic tank pumping near me in the Inland Empire, and our team of licensed experts are standing by to respond to your call today!
How Often Should a Septic Tank Be Pumped?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, residential septic tanks should be pumped every three to five years. However, the EPA stresses that alternative systems with electrical float switches, mechanical components or pumps should be inspected by a professional plumbing company that performs septic tank pumping and repairs at least once a year.
Can a Septic Tank Be Pumped Too Often?
In fact, septic tanks can be pumped too often. If your septic tank is pumped more than needed, the bacteria will have nowhere to go other than the drain field, and this can cause a clogging problem which may lead to a failure. Your septic tank’s levels need to reach certain thresholds to work properly, and this is why it is critical to form a relationship with an experienced, certified septic tank pumping service provider like Easy Rooter.
How Can You Tell If You Need Septic Tank Pumping?
When you call Easy Rooter for septic tank pumping services, we will recommend scheduling routine pumping services based on your type of septic tank and its size. However, there are some very clear signs that a septic tank needs to be pumped, and these are as follows.
- Foul Odors – Your sense of smell can let you know how full your septic tank is, and therefore when it’s time to have your septic tank pumped. Keep in mind that your septic tank includes all the water you send down the drain from showering, washing dishes, and your washing machines in addition to what goes down your toilet. Combined, this results in the combination of solid, liquid, and sludgy waste types that each have their own foul odor. If you happen to notice unusual stinky odors outside on your property, especially near the drain field above your septic tank, then you should call Easy Rooter without delay.
- Pooling Water – Pooling water is the clear sign you need to have your septic tank is full and needs to be pumped. This can occur in several locations but keep a close eye on the areas around the drain field. When the septic tank is functioning properly all waste water remains underground and is not visible. However, when solid waste particles clog drain field pipes, this causes the water to rise to the drain field’s surface. Pooling water in the grass around the drain field is an obvious warning sign that you need to have your septic tank pumped immediately.
- Sewage Backup – The last thing anyone wants to see is sewage backing up through their sinks, bathtubs, or toilets. Sewage backup is also known as black water and is extremely toxic and stinky. This can be a sign that you need to have your septic tank pumped, as well as other plumbing-related services, so make sure that when you call for septic tank pumping services the provider is also a licensed plumber with experience in this area.
- Slow Drainage – Slow drainage could be caused by several factors, but it is also a sign that your septic tank could require pumping. Either way, you will need a plumber to investigate this matter. You could try using a commercial drain cleaner down your sink to see if it resolved the problem, but if it doesn’t, then try to recall the last time you had your septic tank pumped or services. In the event your toilet drains slowly and a plunger won’t work, then you will need to call Easy Rooter to determine the problem and correct the situation. If septic tank pumping is required, we can get the job done very quickly and save you a lot of grief that can come if you let the problem persist.
- Well Water Nitrate Levels – If your well water has unhealthy levels of nitrates, then you likely need septic tank pumping services. Overly full septic tanks can cause nitrates and bacteria to leach into the ground that surrounds the well water. Your well water should be tested once a year, but if your septic tank ever gets overly full, test it on the spot.
- Grass Health Around Drain Field – When you have a septic tank system that functions the way it was intended to, the grass around the drain field remains healthy and green. However, if the grass is especially lush and greener than other areas, you may need to get your septic tank pumped because the liquid could be rising at excessive levels.
Who Pumps Septic Tanks Near Me?
If you are experiencing one of the above issues, then you should call our Easy Rooter team because we have the truck required to pump your septic tank, and the team to make any plumbing repairs they may surface upon inspection of your septic tank and plumbing system.
Easy Rooter’s Commitment to the Inland Empire with the Best Septic Tank Pumping Services
The Inland Empire is a place near and dear to Easy Rooter’s heart, and it is with much pride and passion that our family owned, and operated business protects families in Riverside County with fast, affordable, and efficient septic tank pumping services. The Inland Empire is a metropolitan area with more than 27,000 square miles we are proud to serve spanning Riverside County. We even provide service tour valued desert communities within the Coachella and Victor Valleys, and to the communities. Whether you have a large vacation property on Big Bear Lake that requires emergency septic tank pumping, a family home in Palm Springs in need of regularly scheduled septic tank pumping services, or your commercial property in Beaumont is in need of septic tank pumping services, give us a call and rest assured that we will respond quickly and get the job done while paying full respect to your property at all times.
Call Easy Rooter for Septic Tank Pumping Services in the Inland Empire and all Riverside County
Easy Rooter is a family owned and operated full-service plumbing business with more than 15 years of experience serving homeowners and businesses with the best septic tank pumping services throughout the Inland Empire. Our technicians have all of the latest vehicles and equipment to get the job done right, and each member of our Easy Rooter team is licensed and certified to handle any job involving septic tanks. We also pride ourselves on our cleanliness and we respect the integrity of your property. Our goal is to offer every person the best customer service experience of their life, and so we go above and beyond in all that we do. Call us today for the best septic tank pumping services in the Inland Empire and discover first-hand what it’s like to be treated like family by the best septic tank pumping company in the IE!
Call Easy Rooter for the Premier Plumber in Yucaipa, CA Today!
Don’t hesitate to let our Yucaipa plumbing team address your issue—acting promptly is crucial. Postponing assistance may lead to costly repair expenses and other severe consequences that could have been prevented with timely intervention. We eagerly await the opportunity to serve you, treating you as an integral part of our extended family throughout the entire process! Call now and entrust your plumbing woes to our professionals!
WHY CHOOSE US
Integrity, quality work, trusted name in home repair, same day service, up front pricing, never an overtime charge, bonded & insured, locally owned & operated, licensed in plumbing & sanitation, technicians are screened and back ground checked.
$79* DRAIN CLEANING
Sewer Line Repair & Replacement $50 Off Repair or $150 Repalcement or Re-Pipe
C-36 & C-42
4151 W Ramsey St Banning Ca 92220